Why to be an exhibitor?
A presence at the Congress is your organization’s opportunity to leverage five days of unparallel access to a potential client base, to inform them about your products and services and build long-term relationships.
• Exhibiting is a proven tactic for marketing your brand: it combines the reach of magazine advertising with the power of direct mail and persuasion of face-to-face meeting.
• Congress participants are keen to improve their scientific knowledge. Aligning your company with this powerful educational experience demonstrates your commitment to assisting their development at a deeply personal level.
• Your Company will benefit significantly from exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal yet informative environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
• The Congress will assist you in achieving strategic goals by providing you with direct exposure to your target market.
• Be informed and identify the marketing strategies being implemented by your competition.
Key benefits to early commitment
Aligning your company early will ensure:
• Maximum exposure for your company and increased opportunities to access not only the registered delegates but anyone receiving Congress printed or electronic marketing information.
• First choice of sponsorship opportunity to ensure alignment with your marketing aims.
If you are interested in Sponsorship Opportunities, please, download the Sponsorship and Commercial Exhibition Prospectus: